(Forbes) — Chris Kirubi is a complex man. One of Africa’s richest and most successful businessmen, he’s that rare blend ofDonald Trump, Jeffrey Sachs,Richard Branson and American music star DJ Khaled, in African skin. In business, he’s got the cunning and clout of Trump, the economic intellect of Sachs, the rebellion of Branson, and the musical inclinations of hip-hop act DJ Khaled. Here’s the reason why: In between running one of Africa’s largest privately held business conglomerates, delivering countless keynote lectures during frequent international economic gatherings, writing a weekly business column for a daily newspaper and mentoring young Kenyan entrepreneurs, Kirubi still finds time to make cameo appearances in Kenyan hip-hop videos, movies, and even hosts a rock show on Capital FM, a Nairobi radio station he owns. He’s the DJ!
More on Madame Noire!
- The Best And The Boldest Of The 2013 Billboard Music Award Fashion
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN