(Christian Science Monitor) — 1. Know your partner’s spending habits. Once you decide you’re getting married, find out how your future spouse will treat money. A free spender before marriage will probably be a free spender after marriage. Ask about their regular indulgences. Reveal everything in your respective financial closets. Be honest about your income, debts, and money problems. Bring out your bank statements from the past 12 months to show what you did with your money. Explain your strengths and weaknesses with money. Admit if you are a spender or a saver. If your partner has been married before, find out about his or her financial obligations to the ex-spouse and children.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural