Job interviews are huge. Seeing as how it’s becoming more and more difficult to get people to even look at your resume these days, having the opportunity to get your foot in the door and get to plead your case and qualifications in person is major. Once it’s over, a huge weight is lifted off your back, even if you did poorly. Now it’s time to wait. How agonizing is that? Spending too much time mourning a bad interview with your shoulda, couldas and wouldas or being too cocky about a good one is a waste of time that will leave you crazy if things don’t go your way quickly. So here are a few things you need to do to fill in that time, and to help you keep your dignity intact and your options open.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- 50 Cent’s Ex Accuses Him Of Physical Abuse: “Let’s See How These Pics Of You Beating My A– Will Look On Your Record”
- Finally! Marissa Alexander Released From Jail
- Terrence Howard Addresses Domestic Abuse Claims At TV Conference, FOX Says They Weren’t Aware Of Them Before “Empire” Casting
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: “How Do I Stop Hitting My Man?”
- “Sorry Took So Long” Melanie Brown Responds To Allegations Her Husband Abused Her
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural