Mark this day in your calendar people, it’s an important one: Whitney Elizabeth Houston was born on this day, and today she rings in her 48th year. One of the most talented vocalists out there EVER has caressed our eardrums with her mezzo-soprano voice for years, becoming one of the best-selling artists to do music. And despite the slip ups she’s had over the years and a relationship we weren’t too thrilled about, this Newark-born chick has always been one of our faves. To help her celebrate her 48th year, we compiled a short list of our favorite Whitney songs. There’s so many bangers we could have gone on with this list for days, so we kept it short and sweet. Include any of your faves in the comment section and don’t forget to send Whit Whit some birthday love!
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN