High profile, messy breakups are things of Hollywood stories and gossip magazines, and we can’t help but be intrigued. We inspect every part of a celebrity couple’s relationship, especially when at least one of them is a hot name in the game. Where they are eating, what vacations they’re taking with their boo, what they’re getting caught doing with an unexpected new boo, and so on and so forth. And while some relationships that end under the microscope of the paparazzi truly leave us confused and shocked, others wind up being a no brainer. No offense to the following couples, it wasn’t like we were necessarily rooting against you or taking bets on your union’s demise, but your relationships were just too a little too unhealthy or ridiculous to make it to a happy ending.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
Sign up for the newsletter.
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2013 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved.