(WalletPop) — How well have you kept up with the financial resolutions you made back in January – especially the one that involved saving more money? Like most of us, your New Year’s resolutions may be all but forgotten. With half the year already gone, if you don’t have much savings to show for the financial goals and resolutions you set earlier this year, it’s time for a quick financial checkup. There are still plenty of ways you can save money and strategies you can use that will greatly improve your economic situation for the rest of 2011 and beyond. But getting ahead financially may involve tweaking your budget and taking a close look at some of your spending and saving habits.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- “You Put Your Hands On Me” Ray J’s Ex Manager Morgan Hardman Says He Hit Her
- A Real Stand Up Guy: Memphitz Threatens To Release K Michelle Sex Tape
- K. Michelle: I Didn’t Lie About Being Abused
- “To Get To Be A Professional Athlete, It Takes Anger.” Terry Crews Talks Anger And It Effect On Athletes
- “He Didn’t Punch Me But He Hit Me” K Michelle Details Violent Episode With Memphitz
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural