There’s nothing wrong with letting a man know how you feel about him; it’s courageous, but discretion is key. I like to think there are three types of women, the ones who aren’t scared to put themselves out there, the ones who chase after men and then there’s a third category of women who strap on roller skates to catch up to men who are obviously running away from them. Here are some signs that it might be time to hang up the skates, take off those sweaty socks and rest your pretty little feet for a bit. This advice may sound a little harsh, but a little tough love will only make you less thirsty. Also it’s worth noting that there is no room for judgment here. We could all find ourselves in this position if we haven’t already.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2013 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved.