Service With No Smile: We often come across customer service people who don’t seem to like serving people. It’s hard to blame them with the hours are often long and the pay isn’t usually that fab. Plus, when dealing with the public you are likely to be dealing with a ton of people of varying levels of politeness, many of them HIGHLY rude, which can ruin your day. When you come across the stank mama at the fast food spot or the uppity dude at the boutique, make sure that you stay calm and keep entirely respectful. The second you “go there” with them, you challenge your ability to have the situation rectified with a manager and may find yourself getting asked to leave! Say “I’m sorry if you are having a rough day and I definitely don’t want to make it any worse. I just need…” and clarify where you stand. If you can’t get some respect…ask for a higher up.
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I Wish I'd Known This When I Graduated College...
- Yummy In My Tummy: Tasty Foods That Keep You Energized
- After The Love Is Gone: The Most Common Reasons People Fall Out Of Love
- Do Not Take My Picture!!!! Celebs Who’ve Fought Back (Hard) Against Paparazzi
- When The Shoe Don't Fit, You Have To Quit! The Worst Celebrity Foot Offenses
- You Have 0 New Messages: Signs It's Time To Re-Vamp Your Online Dating Profile Now
- Do It Now! 10 Steps To Fighting Procrastination
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN