So you’re sitting on the subway, minding your business, flipping through a new romance novel (or real talk, nodding off to it), when through your car walks an individual in need. They’re attire is a bit on the grimy side, and they’re shaking a cup near your face asking you to help them. What do you do? Depends on the person right? It also depends on your mood. You can choose to pull out your dollars, and/or your hard-earned quarters usually reserved for laundry day, OR keep that head down and say to yourself, “maybe next time.” Giving is an awesome thing to do, and it also makes you feel awesome too for the most part, but with scam artists out on the streets begging and then driving off in Volvo’s, people are becoming less and less willing to quickly provide a handout. Here are rules you need to know when dealing with panhandlers, and also some tips to help you determine when to give, how to say no, and how to help someone in need on the streets without going broke or getting played.
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I Wish I'd Known This When I Graduated College...
- Yummy In My Tummy: Tasty Foods That Keep You Energized
- After The Love Is Gone: The Most Common Reasons People Fall Out Of Love
- Do Not Take My Picture!!!! Celebs Who’ve Fought Back (Hard) Against Paparazzi
- When The Shoe Don't Fit, You Have To Quit! The Worst Celebrity Foot Offenses
- You Have 0 New Messages: Signs It's Time To Re-Vamp Your Online Dating Profile Now
- Do It Now! 10 Steps To Fighting Procrastination
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN