I don’t know about you, but I stay connected to my social networks. I often feel like I’m missing out on something if I don’t check my Facebook page and Twitter to see what’s trending and what celebrity I pretend to know is saying. But it takes a while to get accustomed to social media without putting too much out there. There’s way too many creepers out there looking to get their “To Catch a Predator” on with you, under 18 or not, and releasing too much information about yourself can be not only dangerous, but embarrassing to look back on (hello drunken stupor pics!). So to keep you from being that Facebook friend everyone shakes their heads at and to avoid those kinds of folk, here’s a list of social media no-no’s to that will save you a lot of unnecessary headaches from creepy messages and party invitations that get out of control. Take notes…
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- NFL Introduces More Strict Conduct Policy
- Mel B’s Husband Denies Hitting Her After She Showed Up On “X Factor” With A Swollen Face And Bruises
- 2-Year-Old Dies After Being Brutally Beaten By Stepdad
- Ray Rice Explains Why He Didn’t Apologize To Janay In Their First Press Conference, And Shares What They’ll Do If He Doesn’t Play In The NFL Again
- Back At It: Yung Berg And Masika Post Picture Of Themselves In Bed Together
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural