I don’t know about you, but I stay connected to my social networks. I often feel like I’m missing out on something if I don’t check my Facebook page and Twitter to see what’s trending and what celebrity I pretend to know is saying. But it takes a while to get accustomed to social media without putting too much out there. There’s way too many creepers out there looking to get their “To Catch a Predator” on with you, under 18 or not, and releasing too much information about yourself can be not only dangerous, but embarrassing to look back on (hello drunken stupor pics!). So to keep you from being that Facebook friend everyone shakes their heads at and to avoid those kinds of folk, here’s a list of social media no-no’s to that will save you a lot of unnecessary headaches from creepy messages and party invitations that get out of control. Take notes…
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Iyanla Vanzant Is Going To Heal Baltimore, But What About Ohio?
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
Should Lying To Get Sex Be Considered Rape? 8,929 Shares
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural