There are many benefits to being a taller woman, despite the jokes you might get for teetering over others. You can reach things that other people struggle to get, if you gain a little weight it’s not as noticeable as it is on petite chicks, and lets not even get into how awesome it is to be able to see over people at packed concerts and events! But being tall in the dating game is a struggle, because unless you’re playing the field in the Netherlands, you’ll notice that it’s not as easy as it should be to meet and link up with men taller than you. And by taller than you, preferably more than one inch (you need heel space, girl), especially if you’re a woman over six foot. So with the pool of eligible bachelors not as enticing as it used to be, would you be open to dating a man shorter than you?
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Protests Take Place In More Than 30 States, In More Than 170 Cities On Tuesday, Blocking Major Highways, Tunnels And Bridges
- “It Definitely Set Us Back”: New Yorkers Share Their Thoughts On The Grand Jury Decision, Ferguson And The Value Of Black Life
- Mike Brown’s Friend Who Was With Him The Day He Was Killed Speaks On His Disappointment With The Grand Jury Decision
- “We Are Still Being Lynched”: Ferguson Activists, Business Owners And Residents Speak On Grand Jury Decision, Chaos That Followed
- “F**k The Police”: Protests Erupt Nationwide Over Indictment Decision, Including ‘Die-Ins’ And Marches Blocking Highways
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural