There are many benefits to being a taller woman, despite the jokes you might get for teetering over others. You can reach things that other people struggle to get, if you gain a little weight it’s not as noticeable as it is on petite chicks, and lets not even get into how awesome it is to be able to see over people at packed concerts and events! But being tall in the dating game is a struggle, because unless you’re playing the field in the Netherlands, you’ll notice that it’s not as easy as it should be to meet and link up with men taller than you. And by taller than you, preferably more than one inch (you need heel space, girl), especially if you’re a woman over six foot. So with the pool of eligible bachelors not as enticing as it used to be, would you be open to dating a man shorter than you?
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- WNBA’s Brittney Griner Arrested After Fight With Fiancée Just One Month Before Wedding
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: How Can I Ask My Friend To Hook Me Up With Her Ex?
- Janay Rice Opens Up About Fight That Led To Valentine’s Day Assault
- Famous Stars Who Have A History Of Domestic Violence
- “I Left The Bullet In The Hole” Michel’le Recalls The Time Dr. Dre Shot At Her
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural