Chris Brown’s “25 Things You Didn’t Know About Me” Might Explain Some Things
We’ve all known for some time that Chris Brown is a conflicted, troubled person, in need of some serious help. But in a recent piece published by Us Weekly, he sat down and listed 25 little-known facts about himself, seems to nail that point home even further.
I’ve said on several occasions that I root for Chris to win. Though he still struggles, publicly. I still believe he wants to do and be better. And I’m hoping he reaches that place. I’m not trying to encourage anyone else to feel that way though.
If you still loathe Chris and have decided that’s how you’ll always feel about him, I’m certainly not trying to persuade you to change your mind.
But since you’re here, go ahead and check out some of the more interesting revelations from his interview below.
1. I am a neat freak.
5. I own 14 Burger Kings.
6. I paint monsters that are mirror images of people’s negative views of me.
11. I recently went to church for the first time in 15 years and loved it.
14. I bought my mom a $1 million dollar house when I was 15 years old.
15. I don’t eat beef or pork.
16. I talk to a pastor twice a week.
17. When I was 6, I witnessed a relative attempt to commit suicide.
20. I smile a lot because this world doesn’t allow for people to cry.
22. I love dancing with my daughter [Royalty, 15 months].
23. I love to help choose my daughter’s outfits.
25. I think the best thing God created was a woman.
You can read Chris’ full list of little known facts over at Us Weekly.
Did any of these things surprise you?