Even after the death of her husband Bob Marley in 1981, Rita Marley, the first lady of Reggae music has not slowed down. Her mission? To keep his legacy alive and represent for real reggae music. The 67-year-old and matriarch to one of the most famous families in the world has been honored many times in different countries. Today, many celebrities look to her for inspiration – including Rihanna and Snoop Dogg.
- MN Business
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Glory Johnson Must Complete 6-Month Domestic Violence Program In Plea Deal
- Nelson Mandela’s Stepdaughter Loses Vision After Domestic Violence Attack: “No One Helped Me”
- Sincere Or Shady? Ray Rice Wants To Raise Awareness For Domestic Violence
- Halle Berry Still Struggles With Domestic Abuse: I’m Tired Of Watching Women In Our Community Suffer
- How A Mother Allowed Her Physically Abusive Ex To Have A Clean Slate With Their Daughter
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural