A Parent’s Worst Nightmare: Doctors Rush to Save Baby Who Swallowed Pacifier

October 18, 2013  |  

You try to keep all the things a baby shouldn’t put in his mouth out of your little one’s reach, but what about the things that actually belong there? A scary pacifier incident has doctors are calling 5-month-old Cameron “Super Baby”. The little boy was at daycare when he swallowed his entire pacifier. He was rushed to the hospital and, after hours of surgery, pulled out just fine.

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Trending on MadameNoire

View Comments
Comment Disclaimer: Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN
blog comments powered by Disqus