Try a classic for dinner. This Salisbury steak gets added interest in the gravy from the addition in mustard and best of all, it comes together in no time. Pair it with a vegetable of your choice and have dinner done. Courtesy of Food.com
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope brown gravy mix, divided
1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
1/2 lb lean ground beef
1/2 cup water
1 tablespoon prepared mustard
1. In a bowl, whisk the egg and milk.
2. Add bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon gravy mix and onion.
3. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
4. Shape into two patties, about 3/4 inches thick.
5. Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160°.