Kim Kardashian is always dressed to impress. The woman takes no days off. The moment Kim announced her pregnancy late last year everyone was looking to see what the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star would be wearing as her baby bump developed. While we all had a feeling Kim would not be rushing to Maternity World, we weren’t quite sure what to expect from the mommy to be. Before announcing her pregnancy Kim had slowly started to undergo a style overhaul at the recommendation of her boyfriend turned stylist, Kanye West. The reality star’s recent departure from her signature curve-hugging dresses and new-found favor for more monochromatic looks and minimalistic pieces was received with much criticism. Just like her new style has been very hit or miss, so has her maternity style. However, Kim is a very beautiful girl and when she does get a hit it’s usually a big hit. So here’s a look at ten of Kim Kardashian’s best maternity looks.
- MN Business
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Don't Shoot
- Disturbing Video Of Laquan McDonald’s Fatal Shooting Leads To Protest In Chicago
- 5 Black Lives Matter Protesters Shot In Minneapolis
- Black Lives Matter: Brazilian Police Kill Citizens 6 Times More Than U.S.
- On A Corridor Of Chaos, Natalie’s Cakes Thrives One Year After Mike Brown’s Death
- Live From Ferguson: Canfield Drive One Year Later
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural