When you become a parent, it seems that everyone has something to say. They seem to be “experts” on all things baby, even if they’ve never had one themselves! When you’re pregnant they want to tell you what to eat, and what not to eat, how to dress, how to sleep and what to do about whatever symptoms you’re having. After the baby is born, you get a ton of tips on letting the baby cry (or not), how and what to feed them, when to let them stay with a sitter, how many playdates they should have…the list goes on. Sometimes though, the advice is the best parenting advice you’ll ever hear and it sticks with you. What’s the best (and worst) parenting advice you’ve ever heard? See what some of our readers had to say after the jump.
- MN Business
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Don't Shoot
- Disturbing Video Of Laquan McDonald’s Fatal Shooting Leads To Protest In Chicago
- 5 Black Lives Matter Protesters Shot In Minneapolis
- Black Lives Matter: Brazilian Police Kill Citizens 6 Times More Than U.S.
- On A Corridor Of Chaos, Natalie’s Cakes Thrives One Year After Mike Brown’s Death
- Live From Ferguson: Canfield Drive One Year Later
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural