Mommy Certified: New Mommy Must Have- Quinny Moodd Stroller (by Romero Britto)
Whoever told you to retire your style at the first sign of spit-up never caught a glimpse of the new Quinny Moodd Stroller by Brazilian pop artist Romero Britto. Express yourself with every step you take (and diaper you change) with this sleek and modern stroller featuring modern, graffiti style and contrasting shapes. So you can get the job done in style.
Celebrity stylist and mom of twins Pilar Steinborn says, for any new mom, “Comfort chic is the goal, even if you don’t feel it on the inside”. Choose a stroller that is functional and represents your lifestyle. Enter Quinny Moodd by Britto which is as smart as it stylish
Maxi-Cosi Mico Infant Car Seat ($250)
Includes car seat base (not pictured)
What we love:
- Stroller Seat Faces In or Out. Baby can coo at mommy or charm the pants of strangers
- Unfolds Automatically. No black-belt in stroller wrestling required.
- Easy to push with one hand..and shop, hold child, find keys or wave to your fans with the other
- Adjustable Handle Bar– Translation =Long legs won’t get in the way.
- Maxi Cosi Car Seat Adapter included. Transition baby from car to stroller with ease.
- Seat cushion is available in 3 colors: Blue, Black or Red. You choose!
- Raincover & UPF 50-protected Sun Canopy& Shopping Basket – Included
- No two strollers are alike The artwork on each stroller is unique! Just like you
Maxi Cosi Sunshade ($25)
Quinny Parasol ($50-$60)
Available in Landscape Print and Britto Heart
On the Street:
I found the stroller to be easy to manuever on sidewalks as well as in small spaces – we even bumped it down a few steps! Opening and closing the stroller was simple as was reclining the seat while she was in the stroller.
My little friend Nisola loved the handlebar and footrest. She climbed in on her own (plus)and the I was impressed the straps were long enough to fit over her winter coat.
Great for: Mommies who are looking for an around town cruising stroller.
BottomLine: Quinny has long been a fan favorite for their stylish designs. The Moodd by Britto is no exception, bringing a new level of style and functionality to new mommies everywhere.
For more information about this stroller including specifications, car seat adaptability and a full list of accesories visit Quinny.
Mommynoire readers, tell us your opinion, ’cause we know you have one. Would you buy this stroller??
Words: Malika Lewis
Malika Lewis is a baby gadget expert, blogger and certified CPS (Child Passenger Safety) Tech.