(Favstocks) — Use of credit cards is beginning to trail off as more people start preferring to use cash. Fewer people are willing to go into debt and less willing to borrow money for purchases by using a credit card. Card use has been declining for some time, and higher interest rates and fees make credit cards less attractive to the cost conscious. Credit bureau TransUnion has noted a decline in the use of general purpose credit cards, according to Daily Finance. The credit rating bureau asserted in a recently released study that nearly 8 million people quit using a general purpose credit card, the kind normally issued by a bank.
More on Madame Noire!
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
- It Might Not Be So Bad...How To Handle Being Set Up
- 'Oh Hell Naw!' Interesting Moments From Last Night's Episode Of LHHATL
- Bridal Rachetness: The Most Notorious Black Bridezillas
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN