Although we try our hardest, even the best of us can fall under the spell of an overwhelming fashion fad from time to time. Could be that we don’t want catch on to a good thing late, or we’re just genuinely intrigued by a startling new trend and wonder how they’ll fare on us. Nerd glasses, I’ve got ‘em. A Miami Vice blazer with rolled up sleeves and old-school shoulder pads? Check. Remember those colorful Livestrong bands from a while back? I now avoid a bag full of over 20 that at one point cost me $5 for a pair. Yeah, some trends can leave us in the poor house, looking back at old photos in shame and with bags of useless garb. But as we know, some trends won’t stay down for good, and there are many that should. They were a mess when they started, and an even hotter mess when they left, and with enough prevention we can keep these regrettable crazes from popping up again to haunt us.
More on Madame Noire!
- Whatchu Know About That?! 10 Songs I Shouldn't Have Been Singing As A Kid
- Here Comes The Mess: The Tackiest, Over-The-Top Wedding Shows On TV
- Breakout Actors From Ensemble Casts Who've Managed To Stay Relevant On Their Own
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
Lyfe Jennings Lands ‘Ratchet-Free’ Reality Show With His Kids That He Swears Will Be Nothing Like ‘All My Baby Mamas’
But he does have some baby mama drama.Read More
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN