The general consensus is that cheating is socially and morally repugnant. Yet we’d be blind to ignore it’s presence and pervasiveness in our society. So there we have it… cheating. And then there’s music. Music, auditory art that speaks to, reflects and explains the human condition. Art-music in particular- has never been known to shy away from controversial subjects no matter how uncomfortable. Naturally the issue of infidelity, cheating, sneaking, creeping and being the other woman would come up in song. The funny thing is as wrong as we know cheating is, you might find that some of the following songs are your favorite jams. Am I right? Check it out…
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I Wish I'd Known This When I Graduated College...
- Yummy In My Tummy: Tasty Foods That Keep You Energized
- After The Love Is Gone: The Most Common Reasons People Fall Out Of Love
- Do Not Take My Picture!!!! Celebs Who’ve Fought Back (Hard) Against Paparazzi
- When The Shoe Don't Fit, You Have To Quit! The Worst Celebrity Foot Offenses
- You Have 0 New Messages: Signs It's Time To Re-Vamp Your Online Dating Profile Now
- Do It Now! 10 Steps To Fighting Procrastination
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN