You’ve probably been there before. Walking down the street, or through a mall, minding your business, when a man tries to spit some game to you. But not a young, virile man, that Hot fella whose attention you wouldn’t mind obtaining. No, instead, it’s someone the age of your father, or worse case scenario, older than your father (ewwww). He’s dressed in dad’s jeans or one of those old-school player hats when he grins that Cheshire Cat smile, watches you from behind as you walk past and visually picks you apart. He’s that creepy old man, and he’s set his sights on you. If you are hopefully 18+ (sometimes even younger), men 40+ are working harder than ever to get your attention, especially when you don’t to want to be bothered. It’s creepy old man radar, and you’ve got it. After conversing with one of my girlfriends and listening to my sister gripe about a large number of older men hitting on her in the bars, I’ve noticed that older men, aka, your daddy’s friends, are becoming more and more bold. But why do these men with their eyes and minds all strewn about in the gutter, get the perv face from us? And more than anything, why do some young women in their prime, ready and willing to date, only seem to attract much-older men?
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Meagan Good, Chad Coleman To Star In Law & Order: SVU Episode On Domestic Violence
- “You Put Your Hands On Me” Ray J’s Ex Manager Morgan Hardman Says He Hit Her
- A Real Stand Up Guy: Memphitz Threatens To Release K Michelle Sex Tape
- K. Michelle: I Didn’t Lie About Being Abused
- “To Get To Be A Professional Athlete, It Takes Anger.” Terry Crews Talks Anger And It Effect On Athletes
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural