You’ve probably been there before. Walking down the street, or through a mall, minding your business, when a man tries to spit some game to you. But not a young, virile man, that Hot fella whose attention you wouldn’t mind obtaining. No, instead, it’s someone the age of your father, or worse case scenario, older than your father (ewwww). He’s dressed in dad’s jeans or one of those old-school player hats when he grins that Cheshire Cat smile, watches you from behind as you walk past and visually picks you apart. He’s that creepy old man, and he’s set his sights on you. If you are hopefully 18+ (sometimes even younger), men 40+ are working harder than ever to get your attention, especially when you don’t to want to be bothered. It’s creepy old man radar, and you’ve got it. After conversing with one of my girlfriends and listening to my sister gripe about a large number of older men hitting on her in the bars, I’ve noticed that older men, aka, your daddy’s friends, are becoming more and more bold. But why do these men with their eyes and minds all strewn about in the gutter, get the perv face from us? And more than anything, why do some young women in their prime, ready and willing to date, only seem to attract much-older men?
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
- Must Watch: Black Mothers’ New Year’s Resolutions For America
Should Lying To Get Sex Be Considered Rape? 7,487 Shares
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural