After taking orders from you for months, trying on itchy, tacky dresses on top of dropping pounds to look acceptable on your big day, your bridesmaids deserve more than a smile and a “Thank You For Sharing in our Happiness” card. According to The Knot, the end all, be all of wedding authorities, the average number of bridesmaids in a wedding party is four to six. Therefore, you’ve got four to six ways to show your appreciation after your big day is over. But you know from handpicking your bridesmaids that they all are different. Jewelry and inscribed pens are no longer the beezneez for everyone. So if you’re looking to order some gifts (online shopping is a lifesaver) as unique as the women you’re giving them to to say thank you, we’ve got ideas for up to six special ladies.
More on Madame Noire!
- Top Ten List of Sexay Black Nerds, Who Can Get It
- Big Things Come In Small Packages:15 Celebrity Women 5'2" And Shorter
- 11 Tips To Have A Fun Girls Getaway And Still Come Back Friends
- Doing The Most And They Know It: Celebs Who Regret Showing Too Much Skin
- Going My Way? How To Flirt On Public Transit
- Make It Hot! Fun Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
- True Life: I Wish I'd Known This When I Graduated College...
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN