Bethann Hardison, former supermodel and current editor-at-large for Italian Vogue, knew she could leave a greater mark on the fashion industry if she stepped away from the camera and went to work behind it. No, she wasn’t becoming a photographer but she was making sure black models had an opportunity to work. Since then, Hardison, who is also the mother of Kadeem Hardison, has been responsible for some of the fashion industry’s most successful black models. Recently Black Enterprise sat down to speak with this fabulous mover and shaker to get a little insight on how she made it happen.
More on Madame Noire!
- Whatchu Know About That?! 10 Songs I Shouldn't Have Been Singing As A Kid
- Here Comes The Mess: The Tackiest, Over-The-Top Wedding Shows On TV
- Breakout Actors From Ensemble Casts Who've Managed To Stay Relevant On Their Own
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
Lyfe Jennings Lands ‘Ratchet-Free’ Reality Show With His Kids That He Swears Will Be Nothing Like ‘All My Baby Mamas’
But he does have some baby mama drama.Read More
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN