The three crazy, Hot and cool ladies posed the question best. We’ve all had our spats with our girlfriends, claimed we have more male friends than females and that we can’t get along with our own sex, but every woman needs a female friend. Well, at least in my opinion. The one to confide in that will understand every ounce of what you may be going through without nodding off. That friend can be one from childhood, a home skillet from college or even your blood sister. But with the well of available men (black, white, whatever) drying up like elbows straight out the bathtub, I’ve started to notice that it seems women are putting an even greater amount of importance on relationships with their men than their friends. Time to be honest and ask the question, these days, do we put more value on our relationships than we do our friendships?
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Famous Stars Who Have A History Of Domestic Violence
- “I Left The Bullet In The Hole” Michel’le Recalls The Time Dr. Dre Shot At Her
- Chris Brown Talks Awkward Domestic Violence PSA At The Grammys, And Why He’s Ready To Impregnate, But Not Marry Karrueche
- Toya Wright Talks Separation From Memphitz, K. Michelle’s Accusations And Declining ‘Love And Hip Hop’
- Celebrity Trainer Accuses Columbus Short Of Abuse, Files Restraining Order
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural