It’s been six years since Smokie Norful released a full album, but we are happy to report the gospel singer is back! On August 5, the Grammy Award winner will debut his latest project, “Forever Yours,” and he stopped by our office to tell us a little bit about it as well as how he feels about faith-based reality TV and why he’s careful about whom he associates himself with in the industry. The singer and pianist also opened up to us about the key to a lasting marriage and his thoughts on how the church handles single women. Watch the interview above and tell us what you think.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- 50 Cent’s Ex Accuses Him Of Physical Abuse: “Let’s See How These Pics Of You Beating My A– Will Look On Your Record”
- Finally! Marissa Alexander Released From Jail
- Terrence Howard Addresses Domestic Abuse Claims At TV Conference, FOX Says They Weren’t Aware Of Them Before “Empire” Casting
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: “How Do I Stop Hitting My Man?”
- “Sorry Took So Long” Melanie Brown Responds To Allegations Her Husband Abused Her
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural