It’s been six years since Smokie Norful released a full album, but we are happy to report the gospel singer is back! On August 5, the Grammy Award winner will debut his latest project, “Forever Yours,” and he stopped by our office to tell us a little bit about it as well as how he feels about faith-based reality TV and why he’s careful about whom he associates himself with in the industry. The singer and pianist also opened up to us about the key to a lasting marriage and his thoughts on how the church handles single women. Watch the interview above and tell us what you think.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Meagan Good, Chad Coleman To Star In Law & Order: SVU Episode On Domestic Violence
- “You Put Your Hands On Me” Ray J’s Ex Manager Morgan Hardman Says He Hit Her
- A Real Stand Up Guy: Memphitz Threatens To Release K Michelle Sex Tape
- K. Michelle: I Didn’t Lie About Being Abused
- “To Get To Be A Professional Athlete, It Takes Anger.” Terry Crews Talks Anger And It Effect On Athletes
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural