Truth be told, every last one of us is a hypocrite in one way or another. And if we’re honest we’ll admit that we’re hypocrites in quite a few ways actually. But thankfully, regular people like you and me don’t have to worry about our business selling papers and generating clicks. Our mess is limited to a small number of people. Unfortunately, celebrities live a different life and sometimes we, the public, have been privy to some messy ish. And it only makes it worse when you’ve positioned yourself as someone who’s conscious or spiritually inclined and then you do something that has everyone giving you the side eye. Find out who I’m talking about on the following pages.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Black Fatigue Is Real: How Much More Can We Take?
- Iyanla Vanzant Is Going To Heal Baltimore, But What About Ohio?
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural