Nowadays waiting on ‘Mr.Right’ to arrive to treat you to all the things you deserve, could possibly result in you missing out on the simple pleasantries of life. Who said you have to wait on a man to purchase an extravagant gift or take you out on a date to do your favorite things? As long as you’re healthy and of course if funds permit, you should at least do these five things for yourself. The good news is no man is required.
More on Madame Noire!
- The Best And The Boldest Of The 2013 Billboard Music Award Fashion
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN