February may be over but love is still in the air, as spring gets ready to set in. Let’s take a look at my favorite love/relationship scenes in black films. Though they may not be typical, these moments illustrate our vulnerabilities in relationships, our joys, great love-making and compromise. It’s important to highlight loving relationships in our communities because we’re often inundated with negative depictions of black love, re: baby mama drama. Don’t get all dreamy on me, but for one second allow these films’ special moments to inspire positive energy in your life while on your quest for love.
More on Madame Noire!
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
- It Might Not Be So Bad...How To Handle Being Set Up
- 'Oh Hell Naw!' Interesting Moments From Last Night's Episode Of LHHATL
- Bridal Rachetness: The Most Notorious Black Bridezillas
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN