When we saw the commercials for Oprah’s interview with author and life coach Iyanla Vanzant, it looked like it was going to be juicy. Well, it didn’t disappoint. For a year and a half, Iyanla was a regular on Oprah as a “teacher of spiritual laws and principles,” but she abruptly stopped making appearances over 11 years ago. Iylanla wrote a book in 2010 called Peace From Broken Pieces about her split with Harpo among other things. Oprah decided it was time to have Iyanla back on the show to hash it all out. Their convo was frank; just as it would be between two former friends trying to mend fences. Turns out like many fractured relationships, there was miscommunication. It was an awkward convo. Here’s how it all went down.
More on Madame Noire!
- 15 White Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Raising Black Children
- How To Flirt At Work Without Being Unprofessional
- The Best And The Boldest Of The 2013 Billboard Music Award Fashion
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN