Love is a beautiful thing, especially black love. When it works, (see Will & Jada) it can be a source of inspiration, and when it doesn’t, well, it can become a spectacle (see Whitney & Bobby). Some pairings just work (Jay-Z & Beyonce), and some just clash , even when the greater public can see it and the couple can’t. (Michael Jackson & Lisa Marie Presley)But that’s the nature of love! So in the spirit of Valentine’s Day (kind of), let’s take a look at a few of the couples in Hollywood that didn’t give us “awwww” moments, but rather, had us scratching our heads, all in the name of love.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
- Must Watch: Black Mothers’ New Year’s Resolutions For America
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural