If you didn’t know who David Oliver was before, I think you’ll be glad to know him after you check out this evening eye candy gallery! The 31-year-old track star is a four-time U.S. hurdles champ from Denver, Colorado and Olympian (bronze medalist at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing). After being an NCAA Division 1-A All American runner at Howard University (and getting a Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Marketing), Oliver hit the professional level, winning national titles, leaving competitors in the dust, and attracting the gaze of quite a few womenfolks at the same time. His body is beautiful, and his smile, which you’ll see quite a few times in this gallery, is quite bright. And did we mention that he’s good friends with the super fine Lance Gross? Check him out, and we’re sure you’ll end up being one of his biggest fans in no time!
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Black Fatigue Is Real: How Much More Can We Take?
- Iyanla Vanzant Is Going To Heal Baltimore, But What About Ohio?
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural