Twitter Giveaway Feb 11th!
Guess what?! In honor of Valentine’s Day being right around the corner, we’re giving away love-themed books today on Twitter!
How to Enter and Win:
- Go to our Twitter page at 12:45 EST today 2/11/11 to find out the contest question.
- Give a creative and concise answer on Twitter with the #mnbook hashtag in your entry. You do not have to @reply Madame Noire, but you must have the #mnbook hashtag.
- Entries will only be accepted on Twitter between 12:45 pm EST and 1:00 pm EST on February 11, 2011.
- One winner will be selected by Madame Noire staffers. The winner will be announced on Twitter at 2:00 pm.
- Madame Noire staffers will obtain the winner’s snail mail address privately and mail the prize!
So, what exactly is the prize?
The Prize Package:
The winner gets these five awesome books!
“Sealing the Deal” by Dr. Diana Kirschner (Centerstreet)
This expert gives you tried and true advice on how to get him to put a ring on it.
“Cleopatra” by Stacy Schiff (Little Brown)
A decadent, but historically accurate biography of the legendary Egyptian Queen’s passionate love affairs and shrewd business sense.
“Wench” by Dolen Perkins Valdez (Harper Collins)
A meticulously crafted novel drenched in historical fact and emotional details following the lives of four slave women in their love for freedom, their love of each other’s friendship and the complicated love of their men.
“Girl, Get Your Mind Right” By Tionna Smalls (Harper Collins)
The dating coach from “What Chilli Wants offers straight no-chaser love advice to single women everywhere.
“The Science of Kissing” by Sheril Kirshenbaum (Hachette)
A book full of interesting tid bits on how to perfect your kissing game and just how a good kiss impacts you.
Don’t these books look great? Go to our Twitter page at 12:45 pm EST today to find out the question and get in your entry!