How adorable is Chance Combs? The daughter of Diddy and Sarah Chapman is a little model now. She walked the Ooh! La, La! Couture show last year with her sisters, twins Jesse and D’Lila, during Kids Fashion Week in NYC. Chance didn’t get to walk with her sisters this time around, but she did her thing on her own during the recent Petite Parade show. She rocked a fur (we’re assuming fake since it’s a kid’s show) and according to Black Celeb Kids, a gorgeous dress from Alivia Simone. Chapman posted quite a few pictures of Chance’s time at the show, after the show, and in the makeup chair to her Instagram, and Chance definitely is a model in the making. Check out all the cuteness below and on the next couple of pages.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Must Watch: Black Mothers’ New Year’s Resolutions For America
- “This Has To Be The Cruelest Thing I’ve Ever Seen”: New Video Shows Sister Of Tamir Rice Being Tackled, Handcuffed By Police After Shooting
- Ferguson Grand Juror Suing Prosecutor Robert McCulloch; Says He Focused More On Michael Brown Than Darren Wilson When Presenting Case
- #RIPAntonioMartin: 18-Year-Old Black Teen Fatally Shot By Cop In Berkeley, MO
- “All Cops Ain’t Bad”: The Problem With The Feel Good Cop Viral Videos…
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural