When a girl hears a song that makes her feel empowered, beautiful, and bold—there is no stopping her. She is likely to put that track on repeat, share it with her closest girl friends, and recite the lyrics until they are ingrained in her head. Such a song might inspire her to switch a little harder, say what she’s been dying to say to her boss or boyfriend, have a girl’s night out, or simply order another glass of wine over dinner—either way—she’s been changed. Here are the “Top 20 ‘Girl Power’ Anthems” that changed the game for the ladies.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- 50 Cent’s Ex Accuses Him Of Physical Abuse: “Let’s See How These Pics Of You Beating My A– Will Look On Your Record”
- Finally! Marissa Alexander Released From Jail
- Terrence Howard Addresses Domestic Abuse Claims At TV Conference, FOX Says They Weren’t Aware Of Them Before “Empire” Casting
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: “How Do I Stop Hitting My Man?”
- “Sorry Took So Long” Melanie Brown Responds To Allegations Her Husband Abused Her
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural