Anybody else remember Nike’s “Bo Knows” campaign? Bo Jackson was everywhere in the ’80s and early ’90s because of his talent, and the fact that such talent was dominant in various sports. Bo knew football, but Bo could also kill in baseball. Hell, to this day, Bo is also great at archery. Jackson was named as the “Greatest Athlete of All Time” by ESPN, and while he’s been recognized often for his varying athletic abilities, did anyone else notice Jackson was quite the looker back in the day? As part of our vintage evening eye candy series for Black History Month, we decided to highlight Jackson’s accomplishments, as well as his good looks!
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Black Fatigue Is Real: How Much More Can We Take?
- Iyanla Vanzant Is Going To Heal Baltimore, But What About Ohio?
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural