Anybody else remember Nike’s “Bo Knows” campaign? Bo Jackson was everywhere in the ’80s and early ’90s because of his talent, and the fact that such talent was dominant in various sports. Bo knew football, but Bo could also kill in baseball. Hell, to this day, Bo is also great at archery. Jackson was named as the “Greatest Athlete of All Time” by ESPN, and while he’s been recognized often for his varying athletic abilities, did anyone else notice Jackson was quite the looker back in the day? As part of our vintage evening eye candy series for Black History Month, we decided to highlight Jackson’s accomplishments, as well as his good looks!
- MN Business
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Don't Shoot
- Disturbing Video Of Laquan McDonald’s Fatal Shooting Leads To Protest In Chicago
- 5 Black Lives Matter Protesters Shot In Minneapolis
- Black Lives Matter: Brazilian Police Kill Citizens 6 Times More Than U.S.
- On A Corridor Of Chaos, Natalie’s Cakes Thrives One Year After Mike Brown’s Death
- Live From Ferguson: Canfield Drive One Year Later
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural