Am I the only one who longs for the days when the only time we really heard from artists was when they were singing or performing? These days with the constant exposure, through reality shows and interviews with every media outlet, we’re starting to hear a bit too much from people who used to be our faves. See: The R&B Divas. And apparently our favorite singers are not who we thought they were. Enter Toni Braxton. In the past few years with the emergence of her reality show “Braxton Family Values” and now her new album with Babyface, it seems that Toni is everywhere these days. And while we’re happy she’s doing well, some of her comments over the past few years have left us giving her the side eye. In case you’ve missed any of them, check out 9 of Toni’s questionable moments.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Black Fatigue Is Real: How Much More Can We Take?
- Iyanla Vanzant Is Going To Heal Baltimore, But What About Ohio?
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural