Am I the only one who longs for the days when the only time we really heard from artists was when they were singing or performing? These days with the constant exposure, through reality shows and interviews with every media outlet, we’re starting to hear a bit too much from people who used to be our faves. See: The R&B Divas. And apparently our favorite singers are not who we thought they were. Enter Toni Braxton. In the past few years with the emergence of her reality show “Braxton Family Values” and now her new album with Babyface, it seems that Toni is everywhere these days. And while we’re happy she’s doing well, some of her comments over the past few years have left us giving her the side eye. In case you’ve missed any of them, check out 9 of Toni’s questionable moments.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- K. Michelle: I Didn’t Lie About Being Abused
- “To Get To Be A Professional Athlete, It Takes Anger.” Terry Crews Talks Anger And It Effect On Athletes
- “He Didn’t Punch Me But He Hit Me” K Michelle Details Violent Episode With Memphitz
- First Date Signs of Abuse That You Never Thought To Look For
- Could Constant Head Injuries Be The Reason Why So Many NFL Players Are In Trouble For Domestic Violence?
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural