If you ask some folk, mainly white folk, Eddie Murphy’s star had dimmed by the early to mid ’90’s. Folks weren’t feeling Beverly Hills Cop III, they thought Harlem Nights, Eddie’s directorial debut was narcissistic and there were some who even took issue with Coming to America, when we all know it was, and still is, a classic. But The Nutty Professor was too good to deny and folks started calling it his comeback role. While I would argue, Eddie never left, get into some of the behind the scenes secrets from The Nutty Professor.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- “I See A Little Boy” Laila Ali Shares Her Thoughts On Floyd Mayweather
- Fighting At Work, Abusing At Home: Is Anyone Else Troubled By Supporting Floyd Mayweather?
- The Wedding Is Still On: Brittney Griner & Glory Johnson To Wed Next Week
- WNBA’s Brittney Griner Arrested After Fight With Fiancée Just One Month Before Wedding
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: How Can I Ask My Friend To Hook Me Up With Her Ex?
Beyonce Signs Three Young Ladies To New Music Deals 35,749 Views
Six Sure Signs He’s Not in Love Anymore 14,174 Views
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural