If you put all the women included in this list in a room together, you would have one of three things: possible drama, a party, or an awesome all black rendition of the Cellblock Tango performance of “He Had It Coming” from Chicago. Some can sing, some can dance, some can act, but they all know how to get in trouble with the law, minor and major. While a lot of shade is thrown to male hip hop stars who stay in and out of jail and get arrested for drug and gun charges, many black female’s in the public eye have had their Lindsay Lohan-moments as well. Even squeaky clean former talk show host Rolonda Watts got arrested last week for a DUI. Some arrests are forgotten, others a big surprise, but all with consequences.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: How Can I Ask My Friend To Hook Me Up With Her Ex?
- Janay Rice Opens Up About Fight That Led To Valentine’s Day Assault
- Famous Stars Who Have A History Of Domestic Violence
- “I Left The Bullet In The Hole” Michel’le Recalls The Time Dr. Dre Shot At Her
- Chris Brown Talks Awkward Domestic Violence PSA At The Grammys, And Why He’s Ready To Impregnate, But Not Marry Karrueche
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural