There are quite a few fabulous reasons to become a yoga diva. Benefits of a regular yoga practice include: increased flexibility, toned muscles, weight-loss, stress relief, cute yoga outfits; the list goes on and on. However, choosing from the myriad different styles of yoga, can be confusing. And going to the wrong class for your fitness level and personality can turn you off yoga all together. For example, balancing on one leg in a 100 degree room may sound like a fun challenge to one sista, but sound like a bucket full of crazy to another. So what kind of yogi are you? Here’s a look at five popular styles to help you decide.
More on Madame Noire!
- The Best And The Boldest Of The 2013 Billboard Music Award Fashion
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN