I don’t know how anyone else felt, but immediately after episode two of “The Game” ended last week—concern set in. The dramatic story lines that were built over the course of an entire season—Tasha Mack vs. Kelly Pitts, the baby mama drama, Jason Pitts’ fading career—were put to rest in just 30 minutes—‘too soon.’ And after watching episode three, it’s obvious that my concerns were warranted. Viewers may find it difficult to stay awake, now that most of the drama has been put to bed. Let’s recap episode three. There were a few scenarios that may stir-up some new drama for this season of “The Game.” Fingers crossed!
More on Madame Noire!
- Breathe, Stretch, Prioritize: How To Be More Productive At Work
- Plastic Surgery And Skin Bleaching: Celebrities Who Took It Too Far
- Communication Is A Two-Way Street: How To Become A Better Listener
- Thank God That's Over: 9 Moments No Woman Wants To Relive
- 15 Women Who Married Celebrity Men Who Started From The Bottom
- Surprise Pregnancies And The Insane Che Mack: 9 Ratch Things We Learned While Watching Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Last Night
- That'll Do: Movie Franchises We've Definitely Had Enough Of
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN