(NPR) — Democrats and Republicans have chosen leaders for the upcoming two-year session when Republicans take control of the House of Representatives. Both created new posts filled by African-Americans to guarantee diversity in the ranks. Meanwhile, Democratic Rep. Charlie Rangel was censured for financial and fundraising misconduct; and Michael Steele loses support to keep his post at the helm of the Republican National Committee. Host Michel Martin discusses these developments with Cynthia Tucker of the Atlanta Journal Constitution and Mary Kate Cary of U.S. New & World Report.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural