Some of your favorite celebrities know how to get in the Valentine’s Day mood with big gifts and celebrations dedicated to their boo thangs. We know that when celebs do anything, they do it big and Valentine’s day is no exception. Has your Valentine ever gifted you with the entire inventory from a flower shop? Wouldn’t you like to be on the receiving end of a V-Day gift that is covered in 24-carat gold? Do you know which one of your favorite celebrity couples got married on the day of love? Find out how your favorite celebrity couples celebrated Valentine’s day extravagantly over the years and take notes on how to do Valentine’s Day like the stars….
- MN Business
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Don't Shoot
- Disturbing Video Of Laquan McDonald’s Fatal Shooting Leads To Protest In Chicago
- 5 Black Lives Matter Protesters Shot In Minneapolis
- Black Lives Matter: Brazilian Police Kill Citizens 6 Times More Than U.S.
- On A Corridor Of Chaos, Natalie’s Cakes Thrives One Year After Mike Brown’s Death
- Live From Ferguson: Canfield Drive One Year Later
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural