With the new year celebrations just behind us, we figured it was time that we turn our attention to the big screen productions that have us anxiously awaiting their release. From comedies to dramas to historical tour de forces, here we take a look at the 2014 movies we’re most eager to see over the next 12 months.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Is Now A Good Time To Talk About Dr. Dre’s History of Domestic Violence?
- Woman Starts Fundraiser To Help 16-Year-Old Charged With Killing Mother’s Abusive Boyfriend
- Beauty Expert Seven Brown Joins NYC Mayor’s Domestic Violence Coalition
- Orlando Scandrick Accuses Draya Of Domestic Violence
- FSU Quarterback De’Andre Johnson Charged With Battery, Dismissed From Team After Punching Woman In The Face [Watch]
#AaliyahForMAC Petition Makes Waves On Social Media 2,159 Shares
#WhoPeedOnDrake: How Meek Mill Is Winning This Beef 19,287 Views
Six Sure Signs He’s Not in Love Anymore 8,138 Views
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural