I have to admit, I’m a little late to the ATL train. In fact, I just watched the movie last week. And I dug it. I can see why it has the mini cult following that it does. It’s a cute, little movie– which surprisingly took only 45 days to shoot in the summer of 2005. So here we are, getting ready to dive into the little known facts behind the film, produced, in conjunction with T-Boz and Dallas Austin, by Will Smith’s company Overbrook. Let’s dive in.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- K. Michelle: I Didn’t Lie About Being Abused
- “To Get To Be A Professional Athlete, It Takes Anger.” Terry Crews Talks Anger And It Effect On Athletes
- “He Didn’t Punch Me But He Hit Me” K Michelle Details Violent Episode With Memphitz
- First Date Signs of Abuse That You Never Thought To Look For
- Could Constant Head Injuries Be The Reason Why So Many NFL Players Are In Trouble For Domestic Violence?
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural