Online dating has been “in” within the dating scene for some time now, but even as new sites pop-up, online dating continues to present all sorts of risks. To put it bluntly, it can be pretty damn scary meeting someone online and then transitioning into the physical realm of things. No matter if you’re new to online dating or if you’ve been part of the e-dating scene for awhile, there are definitely some men that you want to avoid. Here are 14 online men to stay away from.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Is Now A Good Time To Talk About Dr. Dre’s History of Domestic Violence?
- Woman Starts Fundraiser To Help 16-Year-Old Charged With Killing Mother’s Abusive Boyfriend
- Beauty Expert Seven Brown Joins NYC Mayor’s Domestic Violence Coalition
- Orlando Scandrick Accuses Draya Of Domestic Violence
- FSU Quarterback De’Andre Johnson Charged With Battery, Dismissed From Team After Punching Woman In The Face [Watch]
#AaliyahForMAC Petition Makes Waves On Social Media 2,182 Shares
#WhoPeedOnDrake: How Meek Mill Is Winning This Beef 19,884 Views
Six Sure Signs He’s Not in Love Anymore 10,114 Views
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural