December 13, 2013 ‐ By jade
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
In this episode of Mommy in Chief, Laila Ali demonstrates exercise tips to staying in shape when you’re a busy mom on the go. Still trying to get rid of that baby bump? Don’t worry because she has something for you too!
Want More Mommy In Chief? Watch these episodes:
- New Host, New Topics, Mommy in Chief is Back!
- Episode 1: Learn How to Make Laila Ali’s Oven Fried Chicken!
- Episode 1: Mommy-To-Be: Pregnancy In 3 Stages
- Episode 2: The Truth About Breastfeeding
- Episode 3: Delivery Debate: Natural Birth Vs. C-Section
- Episode 4: The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift
- Episode 5: Actress Kym Whitley Talks New Baby & Food Allergies for Kids
- Episode 6: Keeping Your Child Entertained This Summer Without TV
- Episode 7: Ask a Black Father | Mommy in Chief Father’s Day Special
- Episode 8: Building Your Child’s Self Esteem
- Episode 9: Highlights & Bloopers | The Best Moments of Mommy in Chief Season 3
- Episode 1: Are You A Good Enough Mother?
- Episode 2: New Motherhood and Balancing A Busy Work Life
- Episode 3: How to Decorate an Eco-Friendly Baby Nursery
- Episode 4: Foodie, Nicole Friday on Kids and Career
- Episode 5: Melissa Beck, From Hollywood to Stay At Home Mom
- Episode 6: Single Mom in The City
- Episode 7: Mommy Mogul and Marketing Wiz Monique Jackson at Home With Her Boys
- Episode 8: Beauty Maven Jodie Patterson Talks Four-Day Work Week for Moms
- Episode 9: Tonya Lewis Lee on Motherhood and the Importance of Women’s Health
- Episode 1: Back 2 School
- Episode 2: Happy Halloween
- Episode 3: Socially Responsible Kids
- Episode 4: Money Talks
- Episode 5: Keeping Families Healthy
- Episode 6: Thanksgiving Madness
- Episode 7: Highlights and Best Moments
- Episode 8: Stylish Moms
- Episode 9: Best Apps for Moms
- Episode 10: Socialite Kids
- Episode 11: Hair Talk with AfroBella
- Episode 12: Happy New Year!
More from Styleblazer
More from Mommynoire
Twitter Reacts To Mase’s Alleged Turning Away From Christ Party: ‘If There’s A Hell, He In VIP Getting Bottle Service’
“I Do Sincerely Apologize”: Stephen A. Smith Sorry For Telling Women Not To “Provoke” Domestic Violence
Comment Disclaimer: Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN