Have you ever been dragged to a bar on a night when you were so not feeling attractive? But by some miracle, you were getting more male attention than you do on the nights you spend two hours doing your makeup? Here’s a secret: there are plenty of things guys notice immediately, other than your looks, that can overpower any bad hair day.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- “I Hope He Meant It” Dee Barnes Responds To Dr. Dre’s Apology
- Dr. Dre Issues Public Apology To Women He Abused…Here’s What Was Right And Wrong About It
- Early “Straight Outta Compton” Script Included Dee Barnes Abuse…It Should Have Stayed
- Are Ronda Rousey’s Comments On Fallon Fox, Floyd Mayweather Motivated By Race?
- Ice Cube And Why We Need To Start Defending The So-Called B*tches And H*s
Six Sure Signs He’s Not in Love Anymore 12,440 Views
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural