Remember that medical bill from two years ago you forgot to pay? Or that utility bill that still lingers in limbo? Well, with a few hundred calls from collection agencies on a weekly basis, your memory starts to quickly come back. Collection agencies start to become a tedious routine call in your phone log hen bills are too long overdue. We even label their phone numbers in our contact list as Unknown, ??? or the infamous DON’T ANSWER to duck and dodge their calls. Eventually, debt catches up with you in the form of these pesky employees. What do you do when one of those calls are answered? Here are a few tips on how to get debt collectors off your back and manage the frustration they inflict.
- MN Business
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Don't Shoot
- Disturbing Video Of Laquan McDonald’s Fatal Shooting Leads To Protest In Chicago
- 5 Black Lives Matter Protesters Shot In Minneapolis
- Black Lives Matter: Brazilian Police Kill Citizens 6 Times More Than U.S.
- On A Corridor Of Chaos, Natalie’s Cakes Thrives One Year After Mike Brown’s Death
- Live From Ferguson: Canfield Drive One Year Later
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural