One common bit of advice given to those who are in relationships is “keep your business to yourself.” I tend to totally agree with this advice since in most cases your family and friends will always pick a side: YOUR side. Once you tell them something, your partner will be forever hated on because they don’t want to see you hurt. It would seem only natural for your friends and family to be biased and have your back, but sometimes your good friends and family can also be your truth tellers and help you to see things clearly when you’re a blind fool in love. If you’re experiencing some doubt or have some serious questions you can’t seem to sort out on your own when it comes to your man, here are the pros and cons of discussing your relationship issues with your friends or family.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Black Fatigue Is Real: How Much More Can We Take?
- Iyanla Vanzant Is Going To Heal Baltimore, But What About Ohio?
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural